Parsa, March 25 . The Integrated Check Post (ICP) built at Raxaul, an Indian town along bordering, caught fire on Sunday.
The fire erupted from the cigarette that was thrown in the grass by a person who had gone to collect fodder. Fire spread across the ICP ground, destroying hundreds of trees in the adjacent of the ICP, according to ICP, Raxaul Chief, Santosh Kumar.
The fire, however, did not cause huge damages to the ICP, shared Kumar. The fire on the ground was doused with the support of fire brigade